2.13.2009

FRIDAY THE 13th

Just before warming up my coche, i have to take a quick glance of my appearance (vain indeed)! and while i was at it a quick shot-might as well. A girl gots' to do what a girl gotta do. Well anyway it's friday the 13th and didn't realize that V`day is tomorrow. I was planning on getting a card for joe last week (procrastinator indeed)!  last minute stop at target

Photobucket

I'm not a big fan of getting those cards that says: "You'll forever be my soulmate...yata yata yata"!!! I'm more like: "Olive you" and that's all what the message in the card would say. But this card i found was so cute! Me and Joe are major foodies and so this card is perfecto mundo! the message inside says: "and you're just what I ordered"...hahha! cheesy but not too cheeeeeezzyyy!!! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Apple said...

U so sweat!

Nikki Desuasido said...

HOW CUTE :) i knew you had it in you!! ;) "love ya"

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK