12.02.2009

green green grass of Dolores

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Bay Area definitely has the most unpredictable weather! Winter has finally come and it brought 70 degree warm temperature on a Sunday afternoon. With the weather being beautiful, we head out to Bi-Rite creamery, what's my verdict? well, it was good...definitely has different flavors compare to other ice cream parlors out there, (Salty Caramel 2-thumbs up!) but I think i'll still go to Mitchell's it's Bay Area's famous ice cream shop.
Since this ice cream place is right across from Dolores Park, we relaxed and watched the rest of the folks that were bbq'n and smokin' them lalala...I wasn't sure what I wanted to wear that day because weather can change in a blink of an eye..HA! so I wore my house dress and in case it gets a little chilly outside my toes will be snugged up in my ugg boots! Oh and here's Candy again, she had her very own cup of ice cream as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love ur hair! can u do a hair and skin post? thanks!! and love ur style girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK