1.13.2010

preppin up

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I'll BE BACK"- Terminator
Photobucket


Just like what Tyra would say "Fierce, Fierce, FIERCE"...better yet "You Look DISGUSTING"
|
|
|
V
Photobucket

Browsing through my holiday pictures and found these photos taken during christmas eve as I get ready for our family party. I was definitely in the spirit, can't you tell? i'm so festive with my pj's! ---brother dear was taking snapshots as he practice taking pics with his new toy camera...the reason for the beanie attire was to keep my hair/ bangs (annoying) down...it works well, it's like wearing a do-rag or doo-rag...hehhehe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your curls! what size barrel do you use? lovely pics :)

m.roq said...

Thanks! it's 1 1/4"

MELISSA Z. said...

I've just discovered your blog and I love it! You've a great style!

If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment! Thanks!

www.abitoffashion.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK