1.21.2009

faded jeans

"sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams"~my blue faded ripped jeans reminds me of this phrase in corrine bailey's song (put your records on). i love love this jeans (taverniti), it's about 3 years old. I remember purchasing it on nob hill for the warehouse jean sale. Those were the days when i was totally into buying signature jeans and now those days are just good ol' memories ;) 
 i decided to write some good stuff about my fave jeans before it actually retires on me and be ripped all the way through.

this pair of jeans definitely sets a rugged, relaxed, hippie, effortless statement!!! 






waiting outside the women's fitting room. mum trying on a dress. 
what a girl to do but take pics with her iphone ;)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK