7.14.2009

Movie Lap Mode

Two nights in a row...I've been in movie lap mode.
 [definition: free movie played on my laptop].
I've never gone to the movies alone, but have dine by myself...tell me is there a difference?

Anyway, here's what I was viewing last night: Table For Three

Superman?!


Then tonight it was Killer Hair:

those red shoes are killer!



I found this site during my time in the hospitality business...
during those winter season when the lobbies were so freakin silent,
I found a site that definitely killed an hour or two.

credits to the free movies! (below is the link) select the ones that has higher percentage..(HQ)
www.watch-movies-links.net/

i just realized that this might give a bad impression to future employers...argghh!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK