8.17.2009

Cut-Off shorts

Lately, I've been eyeing on some vintage 80's cut off shorts...and been wanting to purchase but the prices on those cut offs' are way off my budget...so unfair. So last weekend, I penciled in my to do list: Project Cut OFF!

I sorta' regret giving away my old jeans that I gave away two weeks ago! darn it I had some good collections of them designer denims that I bought way back. But then again, it's going to be in good use for those in need.
GOOD thing I didn't give away my wide leg Joe's that I know for sure you won't catch me wearing anymore, so it had to be cut off.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok..now you might think that I've wasted a good pair of Joe jeans...no worries cause i got these from crossroads 
with an amazing price!
I was actually planning to do it on my Sevens but not yet...they cost me more ;)

I just love the V cut it's so sexy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK