8.04.2009

NewBuysToAccessorize

Purchasing an item that is not necessary tends to become necessary, most especially when the price label is glory to your eyes. Anyways Ladies, everything that we want is necessary...I mean come on who goes out of their doorstep un-accessorized there must be at least a piece or two that comes along your sexy body...lol!
So as you all probably know or perhaps not know...the Topshop/Topman store sells highly good fashion forward styles, yet some quality of their clothing could be bought in Forever21 in an equally similar styles but ten times cheaper. However, their jewelry section I give a plus +++ that is because it's done so well and definitely not a one time use such as what you could find in Forever21.  Prices could be a shockerrrR and may cause a huge damage to your wallet...I mean it's not a silver necklace or earrings from Tiffany's. 
even though the prices are a bit harsh on your wallet, the trend and styles of their clothing are amazingly beautiful and definitely a head turner!

Guess who got lucky? I admit I'm a sucker for least expensive items and discounted prices.

Photobucket
was: $40 now $7 was: $85 now $10 was: $50 now $7

Photobucket
was: $45 now $7
purchased in Broadway & Broome NYC. By the way their sales are not bad and so a purchased has been made!
Another item that I found was this black leather clutch, which reminded me of the 
Prada Bow Clutch that came out last year.
Photobucket

urbanoutfitters: Deena & Ozzy multi chain clutch.
Photobucket
Not as fancy as the Prada but will do.

3 comments:

Apple said...

aylavet! My cousin's so fierce!

Maurenice @ Heights of Fashion said...

WOw, Maria! Those are some great buys you scored at Topshop...I am going to have to go and check it out. I went not too long ago, but everything was still a little pricy for the quality. But great job darling. And I think that cute bag is totally fun. Can't wait to see how you wear it.

xooxox

Maury
http://heightsoffashion.typepad.com/

m.roq said...

thanks! will try to post a look for it ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK