11.01.2009

pieces of me

Photobucket

Photobucket

this watch bracelet i got from MJ is one unique piece! i love how it gives you an illusion of wearing an actual watch when really you're not. Along with this post is my very own creation in attempting to make a bib necklace, which i think i did an a-ok job. During the time i was making my costume for last night, i thought i'd make this piece and design it just the way i like it. Believe me this piece was a piece of cake to make...i've been making trips to crafts stores for days and i've never felt so inspired to create such a thing...it's my new thing to do i guess! and now i have a whole lot of jewels, laces, rhinestones and sequences lined up for the next piece. excited for the outcome of the next, will post pics once finit!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK