6.20.2009

Revisited

Revisited the square...and for some weird reason had the guts to even enter the GoyardMe and Joe just wanted to check it out...well actually I dragged him to go in, not that I have plans on purchasing one but maybe a hint/clue to the purchaser. LOL! I'm bad...very bad!-stop it. 

After revisiting, I was able to bring back and restore the beauty of SF in my memory, it's such a chill place, less people and tall huge buildings~it's quite hilly though! However, beware of the unpleasant smell of the sidewalks it totally ruins everything...I mean while sipping on some fruity drink and the smell of urine comes creeping in...disasterrr!

Tourista!

Photobucket

Hat: Forever 21, Shirt-dress: Uniqlo, Sandals: Sam Edelman, Purse: Louis Vuitton-Eva clutch

I've never tagged my outfits before, so here you go!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK