9.20.2009

Hula Hoop

Hula Hoop: Toy hoop that is twirled around the body (merriam-webster)

I really felt like I was a kid again and playing at my childhood park "South Park" brought all the good memories. Seeing the monkey bars that I used to hang and swing to, made me think of all the blisters I used to get on the palm of my hands.

A food festival was held on a beautiful sunny saturday at South Park and it was called the "A Taste of South Beach & Mission Bay"site
it's their second annual and glad I was able to go and taste the local restaurants in the SoMa district. One of my favorite was Farmerbrown's "Little Skillet" it's definitely a winner, the chicken is crispy on the outside and tender juicy on the inside. Also the taco's from Tres Agaves was spicy and fresh, a few resto that was around were Momo's, District, Bacar, Hennesy's, 21st Amendment, Brickhouse cafe, Paragon and Oneil's. Here we were able to taste these fine restos for a great deal without costing an arm & a leg.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK