2.17.2009

SHOE-INVESTMENT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Quality is what most smart shoppers look for and here's a few of good quality shoes that can last and can definitely compliment most wardrobes in my closet.

  • Steve Madden: I had doubts when I purchased these boots and was planning on returning them, but as it turns out they are a perfect pair for all types of wardrobe. Plus they are so comfortable and can walk for hours.
  • Guess: These pair of pumps is so pretty when i wear skirts and jeans. It surely adds length to my petite legs.
  • Uggs: What can I say? every girl must have a pair DUH! well if you don't then it's a must for you to purchase one. This is my second pair, i ruined my chestnut by jumping into a puddle with oil...don't ask why?!
  • Calypso Baker boots: I'm so inlove with these boots! my fave so far and been sporting it for most of my nightouts. Sooo Cute with most of my wardrobe!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chictopia!

Photobucket

More roqin' info

traffic: OUTLOOK